Aqua Asset Management is the new name of La Vélière Capital, an asset management company founded in October 2000 under the name Avenir Finance Gestion and approved by the French Financial Markets Authority (“AMF”) under number GP00-051.
Historically, La Vélière Capital specialised in financing mature or growing SMEs through the management of funds (local investment funds or "Fonds d'investissement de proximité", FIP and venture capital trusts dedicated to innovation or “Fonds commun de placement dans l’innovation”, FCPI) managed under the “Promelys Participations” brand and the management of thematic professional funds dedicated to large private investors.
Between 2000 and 2016, 75 M euros have been raised and 53 companies financed.
Owned by Marignan and FinanceCom Capital since October 2016, Aqua Asset Management is able to call upon the expertise of its shareholders:
- Extensive knowledge of private investors’ expectations (directly, family offices, private banking),
- Expertise in the energy and environment sector,
- Expertise in the segment for listed and non-listed European SMEs
- Knowledge of the African investment ecosystem.
Aqua Asset Management offers investment solutions (funds and mandates) principally for large private and institutional investors in the following areas:
- European small and mid-cap companies involved in energy transition
- Real assets / infrastructure (including environment)
- SMEs in special situations
Existing funds formerly managed by La Vélière Capital will be managed by the new team in the best interests of long-standing shareholders.